Host your next Corporate Golf Outing or golf tournament with award winning PGA of Canada coach Dave Hartmann and his team at Power Lesson.
We have done over 100 plus corporate events!!!
- – Our Power Lesson team is highly trained to handle a small VIP group to a larger group on course for a playing lesson as well as a clinic/golf school on a range as another option for newer golfers before they all tee off..
- – We can organize everything for your golf outing from the tee times for 9 or 18 holes to menu options post golf.
- – Golf outings can also be done indoors at the Metro Golf Sportsplex (12 months of the year). This 70,000 square feet climate controlled facility has 48 hitting stations, two large putting greens and three golf simulators. Perfect location for your event with lots of parking and is a stunning looking indoor facility.
- – Each participant will receive a detailed video analysis following the golf outing in a timely manner.
Corporate Events at Metro Golf Sportsplex
This climate controlled 70,000 square feet sports facility is suitable for groups ranging from 10 – 100 people. We have a fully Licensed Lounge area with catering options available.
Driving Range – We have a total of 46 hitting stations on two levels (Add in a full swing clinic for your group with video analysis sent to each person)
Putting Green – We have 2 putting greens (Add in a putting contest and/or a putting clinic for your group)
Golf Simulators – We have 3 Full Swing Golf Simulators with the worlds 40 best courses to choose from (Add in a long drive contest and closest to the pin/hole with some added video swing analysis)
The Power Lesson team can create a customized golf experience to suit your needs using all or any combination of the Driving Range, Putting Green and/or Golf Simulator areas of the Metro Golf Sportsplex.
The Cost: All Pricing is based on location, hours and number of PGA of Canada coaches required.
Contact Us Today to get started on planning a memorable golf experience. Please let us know the 1. Number of People for your event, 2. Number of Hours on site, and 3. Approximate Budget for event.
The Benefits You Get:
- – Professional Team of Golf Pros for any size group
- – Non golfers and golfers can both have an enjoyable golf experience
- – Just show up with your group as we are a full turnkey business providing the equipment, food and beverage and location for you to create a memorable golf experience.