Summer Golf Lessons at Markham Green Golf Club
For men, women and juniors looking for Markham Golf Lessons, the POWER LESSON Golf Academy offers On Course Playing Lessons private 1 on 1 and in a group format at Markham Green Golf Club during the golf season, with Award Winning PGA of Canada coach Dave Hartmann and his team. We recommend On Course Playing Lessons for the more experienced players and even the advanced scratch golfers to work on course management and more technical short game trouble lie shots. Our golf lesson programs always include a detailed Summary Video Analysis of a Tee Shot or Short Game area to help show improvements and help you remember what you should practice after every lesson. All On Course Playing Lessons have a 30-minute pre game short game warm-up lesson prior to teeing off. We offer Golf Lesson Programs that are once a week, twice a month and once a month customized to each person’s goals and budget.
PAY as YOU GO (1 Playing Lesson)
- $380 for 2.5 Hours – 1 on 1 Private Lesson
- $240 for 2.5 Hours – Group Lesson
GOLF LESSON PROGRAM (3 Playing Lessons)
- $900 for (3) 2.5 Hours – 1 on 1 Private Lesson
- $550 for (3) 2.5 Hours – Group Lesson
- * We offer Golf Lesson Programs that are once a week, twice a month and once a month.
- * Playing Lessons can be combined with Range Lessons in a Golf Lesson Program/Plan.
- * Green Fees are an additional cost paid directly to the Markham Green Golf Club.
- * Payments for golf lessons can be made by cash, e-transfer or credit card.
- * All golf lessons are subject to HST.
- * Lessons are NON Refundable (all lessons can be rescheduled in the event of an emergency or bad weather).
- * Lessons are Transferable if for whatever reason you cannot continue.
What is a Playing Lesson?
With your golf coach you will learn how to take your swing from the range to the golf course. Your coach will help you develop on-course management skills to confidently navigate from Tee to Green and you will work on various situations (risk versus reward). You will get to work on different techniques tailored to you depending on your level of experience.
- – Improve scoring (example: decision making risk versus reward)
- – Learn new techniques (example: side hill lie or trouble shots)
- – Gain confidence (example: How to use your pre shot routine effectively)
- – Learn rules, etiquette and pace of play